Products/Service

Domain Registration Linux Shared Hosting SSL

Clientele Type

Around 75 Small scale business
We've 70% unique retail client base and remaining 30% vendor based which frequently purchase domain & hosting services for their clients.
Our 90% clients are from India locations only.

Premises

Online

Asking Price Includes

Investment in the server leasing done till Dec 2021. Future yearly investment based on current clients would be annually 15k-25k

Reason

Owner needs funding for other business.

Other Details

5 year old Indian hosting service for sale; owner needs funding for other business. We created a unique, simple to run web hosting service in 2015 to serve our client base. Our clients have very simple shared hosting needs. We're having around 75 clients for Domain & Linux web hosting services.Our systems run using the following services (but you can move, or not, as appropriate to you).
Major Highlights
1. We're in a linux shared hosting environment with 2 reseller hosting plans from different companies at USA & Singapore server location. [ Investment in server is already paid till Dec 2021 & using top most technology : Pure 100% SSD, Auto SSL, Automated backup facility, etc ] 2. We sell domain services that are provided by EverData & Resellerclub. 3. We run this business in very little time per day. The only work is to respond to client questions which are received through live chat, email, and phone. New sales and client renewals are all manually handled [ We have WHMCS but we haven't used it ]. 4. We get average 5-7 tickets/technical queries per month so it's not much work. We started this in 2015 as a part time business to create little extra income for our family but now I'm willing to sell this business and will invest more money in my other business. The business really needs someone who wants to promote it and take advantage of the established client based. We're willing to sell our business at around 3,000 USD.We'll be happy to work with you to train you on all of our systems so that this works for both you and our clients. If you have an interest in the business, please connect with us.

You may also like