Plastic Toys Manufacturing and Trading Business for SALE in Kolkata
Product / Service
We are a 45 years old trading company involved in wholesale distribution of Chinese toys in West Bengal and nearby states. We also manufacture seasonal toys especially for Holi and Christmas. We established the company in 1974 and are operating from a 250 Sqft office in a 3 storey building of prime location - Badda Bazaar in Kolkata. Yearly turnover is around INR 1 Crore. 30% of the business comes from sale during Holi, 30% during Christmas and the rest from regular sales. Average profit margin is around 7% (this was over 30% before the intervention of China market in the year 2000). Of the total revenue, 30-40% is generated from Cuttack and remaining 60-70% from West Bengal and Orissa. The business has various automated and semi-automated machines. Asking Price: INR 50-60 Lacs.
Medical Reasons and Retirement
A Complete Investment Banking Solution in 120 Days
Seamless Fundraising/M&A transactions: INR 10 Cr to 100 Cr
Start your growth journey with our 25+ Years of Experienced Professional Team.Share your Proposal
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
How to contact a business opportunity?
Click on CONTACT BUSINESS button on the business opportunity page to get connected. This allows you to gain access to contact details of opportunity in exchange with your details. Please note, getting contact detail of a business is called an introduction and each membership plan has different introduction credits. If you do not have any introduction credit in your account, you can neither connect nor get the contact details of that business opportunity.
How does IndiaBiz verify the business information?
Business opportunity is either posted by the business owner or advisor. After which, our team checks the information for completeness, language and accuracy. Once the basic checks are met; only then the opportunity is published. We also get users feedback for the opportunities they contact and based on their feedback, the opportunity maybe put on HOLD till further clarification. Many opportunities are not published when it does not pass through our internal procedure checks. We sincerely request you to carry out complete due diligence before taking the transaction ahead. In addition, the contact details of the business are verified via phone / email.
What support can I expect from IndiaBiz?
Based on your membership plan you can get email/ phone/ online support for communication with the other side, account queries, etc. If you are looking for a specific type of business opportunity - our Assisted Buying services can be useful. Our Advisory team also provides support related to business valuation, business plan documents, franchise expansion plan at a fee. Contact sales team for more details on your requirements.
Click here to see how it works