Sold

Products/Service

The private sugar factory for sale in Marathwada region of Maharashtra. It has also received all the licenses to run this unit. The construction was started in 2013. The factory is under installation ( almost 80 % complete ). The area of the factory is around 60 acres. The factory is configured with Co-generation power plant. wherein the location is of good cane potential. The acquirer will be getting the factory after completing the remaining 20% installation. The Asking price of the factory is INR 200 cr

Reason

Owner is diverting the business sector

You may also like