Running Security Business with High-End Corporate Tie-Ups for Sale in Ncr

Listing ID: SL000518
Posted By: Owner
Last Active: 1+ year ago
Verified User Information

Product / Service

Started in 2000, this is an ISO 9001:2008 certified, running security company headquartered in Noida with PSARA Licences to operate across various states in India. It got converted into a Private Limited Company in 2012 and has earned excellent goodwill and reputation in the market. The company provides a comprehensive range of security and related solutions to high-end corporate clients like Pepsi Co, Red Hat Technologies, Radisson Hotels to name a few. It has a dynamic and proactive operations team and a solid corporate infrastructure, which comprises of highly trained and qualified personnel who supervise an efficient, multi-tiered operational structure.

It has the exposure of working across the country in almost all business sectors - hospitality, healthcare, IT/ITES & BPO, manufacturing units, malls, multiplexes, expressway & toll management and academic institutes etc. The business has 4 verticals of operations, the main being the security staffing business contributing 88% to the company's turnover, the other verticals are providing drivers to 5-star hotels, pay-roll management and event management, collectively contributing the remaining 12%. The security staffing business has licenses for and operates in 7 states and more locations are being covered with time. Presently the company has 1600 security guards. It also has an in-house training facility to train 50 personnel at a time for classroom as well as outdoor training.

The business has created a recognition for itself on its own merit. The current management team is self-sufficient to run the business at the current level but the promoter wants to see it grow to its utmost potential. The turnover for the FY 2015-16 was INR 24 Cr. Since the promoter wants to retire, hence he wants to sell the business at a price of INR 20 Cr. Watch Video Clip for this Listing.


Moving Abroad


Business Tags

High-End Corporate Tie-ups Licences plaaning to expand PAN india Security Business strong presence in NCR Successfully Running Trained Personnel Training institute Well Certified well experienced staff Well Reputed

₹10 to ₹200 Cr

Complete Investment Banking Solution in 120 Days

Seamless Fundraising/M&A transactions

Start your growth journey with our 25+ Years of Experienced Professional Team.

Share your Proposal

You may also like

Frequently Asked Questions

How to contact a business opportunity?
Click on CONTACT BUSINESS button on the business opportunity page to get connected. This allows you to gain access to contact details of opportunity in exchange with your details. Please note, getting contact detail of a business is called an introduction and each membership plan has different introduction credits. If you do not have any introduction credit in your account, you can neither connect nor get the contact details of that business opportunity.

How does IndiaBiz verify the business information?
Business opportunity is either posted by the business owner or advisor. After which, our team checks the information for completeness, language and accuracy. Once the basic checks are met; only then the opportunity is published.
We also get users feedback for the opportunities they contact and based on their feedback, the opportunity maybe put on HOLD till further clarification. Many opportunities are not published when it does not pass through our internal procedure checks.
We sincerely request you to carry out complete due diligence before taking the transaction ahead. In addition, the contact details of the business are verified via phone / email.

What support can I expect from IndiaBiz?
Based on your membership plan you can get email/ phone/ online support for communication with the other side, account queries, etc.
If you are looking for a specific type of business opportunity - our Assisted Buying services can be useful.
Our Advisory team also provides support related to business valuation, business plan documents, franchise expansion plan at a fee. Contact sales team for more details on your requirements.

Click here to see how it works

As a seller, you are not allowed to contact another seller.

You cannot contact the seller as the Business Listing is On Hold

Error Occured

You cannot contact the seller as the Business is not available Anymore.

You cannot contact the seller as the Business is Sold.

Your mobile number is verified.
Your message will be sent after you have listed
your Buying requirements (takes 2-3 minutes).
Press Next.

Your message will be sent only after you have
verified your email-id. Please check your email.
Press Next.